a.) All vendors must meet the eligibility criteria set by the marketplace.
b.) The marketplace has the right to refuse vendor registration at its discretion.
a.) Vendors must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
b.) Vendors are responsible for their product listings, order processing, shipping, returns, refunds, and customer service.
a.) Vendors must provide accurate and complete product descriptions, images, pricing, and shipping options.
b.) Vendors must not list prohibited or illegal products on the marketplace.
c.) Vendors must not display their contact details in the marketplace.
d.) The marketplace reserves the right to remove or modify product listings at its discretion.
a.) Vendors must use the approved payment gateways and comply with all applicable payment processing regulations.
b.) The marketplace charges a commission or fee for each sale made on the marketplace.
c.) The marketplace may charge additional fees for advertising or featured listings.
wattam.lk Service Fee
- A service charge of between 5% and 12% will be applied to your order on Wattam.lk.
- Commission rates vary for each product category. To learn more about them, please click on the following link. (Commission Rates)
- At Wattam.lk, we offer a payment method where you can pay for selected product in three installments. In return, a small commission charge will be applied. This commission charge is deducted as a service fee.
- You will receive two payouts per month, one on the 3rd day and the other part on the 18th on the 18th day of every month. Your earnings balance for completed orders will be deposited into your earnings account on those specific days each month. (After six months of your registration, we offer four payouts per month.)
- The given date can be changed according to bank holidays
a.) Vendors must not list products that infringe on intellectual property rights, such as copyrights or trademarks.
b.) The marketplace may remove or suspend listings that violate intellectual property rights.
a.) The marketplace has a dispute resolution process to resolve conflicts between vendors and customers.
b.) The marketplace may use an internal system or an external mediator or arbitrator to resolve disputes.
a.) The marketplace may terminate vendor accounts in case of policy violations, fraudulent activity, or poor performance.
b.) Vendors may terminate their accounts by giving notice to the marketplace.
a.) The marketplace is not responsible for any disputes, refunds, or returns between vendors and customers.
b.) Vendors are liable for their product listings and any resulting liabilities, such as product liability or intellectual property disputes.
Privacy and Security
a.) The marketplace is committed to protecting the privacy and security of vendors and customers.
b.) The marketplace complies with all applicable data protection and security regulations, such as GDPR and PCI DSS.
c.) Vendors must not disclose customer information to third parties or use it for any purpose other than order processing.